"The carefully balanced combination of knowledge, the innovative approach to communications, and the
experience in work, both local and in international partnerships, enhance LAZER communications
capabilities to effectively create, modify and enhance the communication needs of our clients."
CEO, Leon Coetzee
Lazer Communications was established in 1991 in the town of Rustenburg, North-Westprovince, South Africa. That small company has, with the
vision, determination and leadership of C.E.O. Leon Coetzee, grown from strength to strength to be one of the leaders in the radio communications industry andhas being honored thru out the years with distinguished awards
in sales and service quality.
Lazer Communications have a staff compliment of 21 service orientated employees and have branches in Rustenburg as well as Randfontein.
The radio repair workshops ofboth branches are staffed withtrade tested personnel and radio repairs are done on component level.
All technical personnel is trained in their respective tasks and with theoretical and practical experience that runs up to C.E.O. level, Lazer communications have acombined knowledge base that spans 70 plus years
With the loyal support of hundreds of satisfied clients and thru exceptional clientservice in all aspects of radio and data communications, we will strive to add to our client portfolio as well as our extensive knowledge base and will thru pre-eminence in our chosen field grow into the best radio communication service provider in South Africa.
Lazer Communications missionis to become a market leader by consistently exceeding our customer’s expectations, providing them with the best
technology and solutions for voice and datacommunications.
We will continually communicate with, and learn from our customers, in order to improve our services.
We will keep on top of today and tomorrows technology, no matter how fast it moves, to ensure our customers always have the best communication
systems available to them.
Products and Services
TWO WAY RADIOS: LAZER COMMUNICATIONS IS THE MARKET LEADER IN:
• Cell Enhancer Systems
• Communication Systems
• Conference System for Boardroom
• Digital Radio Communications
• Enclosure : IP Rated with solid or glass door, lockable options
• Equipment Shelter at High Site
• Hazard Emergency Signaling Equipment
• Internet Protocol Connection of Communication Sites
• Leaky Feeder Systems
• Masts, Towers; Self Supporting and Lattice
• Mesh Communication Systems
• Mobile BTS Trailer with Solar Power & Pneumatic Mast
• Nurse Call Systems
• Project Design, Project Engineering, etc.
• Public Address Systems and Megaphones
• Radio Rentals – Long & Short term
• Repair and Servicing of Radios
• Solar Systems with Low Maintenance Backup Battery Solutions
• Telemetry Systems
• Telephones for Underground use
• Trunking Networks
• Two Way Radios and Accessories
• Underground Communication Systems
• Vehicle and Personnel Tracking with Two Way Radios (GPS)
• Wireless Solutions
• Motorola MOTOTRBO™
• Kenwood and Nexedge
• Vertex Standard and Digital
• Icom and Idas
Motorola MOTOTRBO™ Digital Qualifications
• IP SITE CONNECT (AEL2600)
• CAPACITY PLUS (CEDMEL2000)
• LINKED CAPACITY PLUS (AEL2601)
Design & Deploy :
• IP SITE CONNECT
• CAPACITY PLUS
• LINKED CAPACITY PLUS
• CONNECT PLUS
TECHNICAL TRAINING R1.6 :
• DMR Standard ETSI TS102 361 & Air Interface Protocol
• MOTOROLA Digital Radio Technology
• System Topologies & Planning
• Customer Programming Software
• Installation & Operation
ERYTA 9001 :
• EMEA Radio PCRTRBO Technical Associate Sales
ERYSA 9001 :
• EMEA Radio PCRTRBO Sales Associate
70 YEARS OF
COMPENSATION FOR OCCUPATIONAL INJURIES AND DISEASES ACT 130 of 1993 - Letter of Good Standing
Lazer Communications is a level 3 BBBEE Contributor. (BBBEE Certification is available on request)
ISO 9001 /2008 Certification Available
ICASA - Valid Dealer Certificate
Valid Tax Clearance Cerificate
CRAN - Namibia License
Lazer Communications supplied, installed and commissioned the FIRST Motorola DMR Connect Plus system in Temane, Mozambique for Sasol Upstream Oil and Gas
Lazer is the only Motorola reseller on the Africa continent to be awarded the Motorola Platinum Certification as an Elite Specialist Partner for Commercial and Professional radio .