"The carefully balanced combination of knowledge, the innovative approach to communications, and the
experience in work, both local and in international partnerships, enhance Lazer communications
capabilities to effectively create, modify and enhance the communication needs of our clients."
PROVIDING COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS SINCE 1991
Lazer Communications was established in 1991 in the town of Rustenburg, North-West province, South Africa. The Company is one of only a few Motorola Platinum Reseller Partners in Africa and a leading company in the radio communications industry. Lazer Communications has received distinguished awards in sales and service quality over the years.
Lazer Communications have a staff compliment of 25 service orientated employees and has deployed many communication systems throughout Africa unique to our customers’ requirements and needs.
All technical personnel are fully trained in their respective tasks, with theoretical and practical experience that runs up to C.E.O. level. Lazer Communications has a combined knowledge base that spans 70 plus years.
OUR SERVICES and PRODUCTS
⦁ Digital and Analogue Two-way Radio Systems
⦁ Leaky Feeder Underground Communication Systems
⦁ Avigilon Analytical Camera Solutions (CCTV Networks)
⦁ Body Worn Cameras & Systems
⦁ Rajant Kinetic Mesh Systems
⦁ Telemetry Systems
⦁ Cellular Signal Enhancer Unit
⦁ Conference Systems for Boardrooms
⦁ Emergency and Panic signaling (Women in Mining)
⦁ Project Design and Engineering
⦁ Wireless Solutions
⦁ Solar Systems with Backup Power Systems
⦁ Equipment Enclosures
⦁ Trunking Networks
⦁ PoC – Push over Cellular Systems (GSM Radios)
⦁ Radio Rentals
⦁ Repair and Service Centre
⦁ Masts, Towers and self-supporting lattice
⦁ PA Systems and Megaphones
⦁ Satellite Telephones
⦁ IP Rated Enclosures
⦁ Vehicle & Personnel Tracking GPS Radios
⦁ Nurse Call Systems
⦁ Two way radios and accessories
Lazer Communications supplied, installed and commissioned the FIRST Motorola MOTOTRBO™ DMR Connect Plus system in Temane, Mozambique for Sasol Upstream Oil and Gas.
Awarded the Motorola Platinum Certification as an Elite Specialist Partner for Commercial and Professional radio .
Kenwood Dealer of the year 2019 (North West).
• Motorola MOTOTRBO™
• Kenwood and Nexedge
• Vertex Standard and Digital
Motorola MOTOTRBO™ Digital Qualifications
• IP SITE CONNECT (AEL2600)
• CAPACITY PLUS (CEDMEL2000)
• LINKED CAPACITY PLUS (AEL2601)
Design & Deploy :
• IP SITE CONNECT
• CAPACITY PLUS
• LINKED CAPACITY PLUS
• CONNECT PLUS
TECHNICAL TRAINING R1.6 :
• DMR Standard ETSI TS102 361 & Air Interface Protocol
• MOTOROLA Digital Radio Technology
• System Topologies & Planning
• Customer Programming Software
• Installation & Operation
ERYTA 9001 :
• EMEA Radio PCRTRBO Technical Associate Sales
ERYSA 9001 :
• EMEA Radio PCRTRBO Sales Associate
Products and Services
TWO WAY RADIOS: LAZER COMMUNICATIONS IS THE MARKET LEADER IN:
• Cell Enhancer Systems
• Communication Systems
• Conference System for Boardroom
• Digital Radio Communications
• Enclosure : IP Rated with solid or glass door, lockable options
• Equipment Shelter at High Site
• Hazard Emergency Signaling Equipment
• Internet Protocol Connection of Communication Sites
• Leaky Feeder Systems
• Masts, Towers; Self Supporting and Lattice
• Mesh Communication Systems
• Mobile BTS Trailer with Solar Power & Pneumatic Mast
• Nurse Call Systems
• Project Design, Project Engineering, etc.
• Public Address Systems and Megaphones
• Radio Rentals – Long & Short term
• Repair and Servicing of Radios
• Solar Systems with Low Maintenance Backup Battery Solutions
• Telemetry Systems
• Telephones for Underground use
• Trunking Networks
• Two Way Radios and Accessories
• Underground Communication Systems
• Vehicle and Personnel Tracking with Two Way Radios (GPS)
• Wireless Solutions
Capture video. Process evidence. Share intelligence.
Improve the safety and accountability of your front-line teams.
Body-worn video delivers valuable insight from the wearer’s perspective to protect your people and prove professionalism.